DINAYA PAGES

Sunday, April 25, 2010

rubyred

Salam!

I wore this to Malam Gemilang once, and I think the picture looks amazing (I probably should promote the amazing photographer(s) here and ask for their permission but they're nice so they wont bite :) Future! I'll make them take moreeee )


I wore :

1. Traditional ruby red kebaya, with laced top and satin bottom.
2. White pearls (note : we need long ones)
3. My love, the heels, Stuart Weitzman ruby red collection.

Tips :
At formal dinners, get away with wearing pearls! For cheaper options, there are knock offs at shopping centres. Mikimotos are expensive. Habib too. (I know they're pretty!). Sabah and Phillipine pearls are authentic and good for money!

I saw a brownish cream pearl once. Oogled over it for the longest time.

-YAYA-

2 comments:

fw said...

u look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You are too !

-dtdi