DINAYA PAGES

Sunday, April 18, 2010

jubahlike

Salam!

This is actually mama's idea cause I was travelling to Syria (here).


I wore:
1. The pink "jc" material, is very soft so if you decide to have it tailor-made, make sure its not "tight". I had it done with one bigger size, but body-cut. Jubah-like! MuiMui at Bazaar.
2. Striped sweater from Sussan
3. Hot pink hijab
4. Grey pashmina (cause it was cold) to match with certain greys in my sweater




It is clearer here, the hooded pink jubahlike attire. Wore it here with :

1. Ice cream pistachio/vanilla
2. One satisfied tummy :)

Tips :

If you wear pastel colour, try see if you could make it funner with a brighter colour hijab. You have to have to match whatever you wear with your skin tone. I am not a pink person, but I think it matches with most girls.

No, I am not a bimbo. (I know who is hehe :p)

-YAYA-



No comments: