DINAYA PAGES

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

MUN - FEATURED FRIEND


Salam!

This is MUN, also one of the funkiest people we both know. She have got moves and brain to back it all up. Check out her dinner look!


In her words, she wore this to the RMO Society Ball:

" the dress at Forever New ($180) with a cotton-on shirt inside ($10) and I pinned a flower onto the scarf (Diva)."


Her tips :

"I find Cotton-On shirts very cheap, durable and come in so many colours - you can use them with a lot of the outfits. Because the t-shirt is quite fitting with a round neck line, it's good to be used as the underlayer for many of those sleeveless tops and dresses to cover up properly:) I have about 30 cotton-on shirts, some colours such as white, black, beige and brown go with so many outfits that I have duplicates of them :)"

I particularly love the sequins on the chest area, could just skip necklaces with that look!

-YAYA-

No comments: