DINAYA PAGES

Saturday, April 17, 2010

bollywood

Salam!

I went for picnic at Royal Botanical Garden with friends and ducks and lotsa labelled plants and thought because the day was sunny, I should wear blueeeee (cause I felt like it)!


I wore :

1. Dress from ISHKA, Chadstone (it is cotton, cooling and i totally love the prints!)
2. Comfy black pants from Marks and Spencer, Singapore.
3. No shoes (while playing monkey ball!).
4. Oh turquoise hijab bought in Kelantan I think.



I also brought along :

1. my very very very pretty umbrella, which I bought in Sydney at a Chinese shop (its actually sold in Victorian-vintage small shops in Melbourne too)
2. My stainless steel silver bangle, from mama
3. My sister's mixed bangles (it is literally an Indian culture, have you seen them wear 20 on their wrists?)
4. Some fun :)

Tips :
When you buy a printed dress, eep everything else simple, and pop up the motif through colours of your hijab!

I want to go picnic again! Wonder if there's another colour of that printed top in ISHKA. hm.

-YAYA-

No comments: