DINAYA PAGES

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

AYEP - Featured Friend

Salam !

We thought it'd be fun to have our (other) friends join in the fun !

This is Ayep. Yaya's high-school mate. We are loving the belt and bangles yep!


She is wearing, in her own words :

1. Abstract shawl bought at Maju Junction for RM10 only!
2. Zara flowery blouse, bat-wing like, I'm sooo in love with flowery design nowadays =)
3. Brown Belt from F21
4. Jeans like Legging from Zara, quit thick and comfy love it!
5. Blue Vincii shoes, quite old, the sole dah tercabut but ayep suka sebab comfortable hehe
6. Bracelet from F21, one of my fav actually and I lost it like last month I think, that time I was tying on clothes at Midvalley, I took it off ( I don't remember which shop cause I went to so many that day) I wanted to buy the same bracelet again but sold out dah =(

If one of yous find the bracelets, do notify us!

You like?

No comments: