DINAYA PAGES

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekend outing!

Salam!

Here is one of my look when I'm out having brunch or coffee with my friends.

I wore this dress for a very casual brunch at IKEA Mutiara Damansara. So I had to keep my look very minimal because you do not want to be overdressed to a place where the crowd only put on their sweat shirt and shorts only.


For this casual outing I had on me:

1. Plain teal dress from Nichi

2. Esprit denim jeans in blue

3. Grey ballerina shoe from Crocs

4. Printed chiffon scarf in yellow from my very own EL.humaira (EL.humaira collections are made by me!)

Tips:

Do not afraid to play with the color. Sometimes, contrast color can look great too! Wear your printed bright scarf with your plain clothes as one of your accessories!

-DINA-

4 comments:

wayer said...

dina, tudung u stail sarung and then lilit2 ke, ke macam fareeda kene put on brooch jugak to pin kat bawah dagu tu..?
but then, muka i tak sesuai dengan tudung awning ni.. :(

dinaya said...

wayer, my tudung semua sarung and ada getah kat bawah dagu tu. so dia expandable ikut muka orang tu lah.but if longgar and besa still boleh put brooch. u hafta try my tudung..i dont why but somehow u mesti jadi sesuai pakai tudung awning i...so far kalau orang kata dia dh try tudung awning and still tak sesuai, once pakai tudung i mesti sesuai... percaya lah~

-dina-

dinaya said...

owh my tudung sarung and lilit style tau. lupa pulak!

wayer said...

owh ok... nnt i nk beli 1 tudung u, i pilih2 dlu kt el humaira tu ek ;)