DINAYA PAGES

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

YUNI - Featured Friend

Salam!

This is Yuni, a friend I met in Melbourne. She is tall and could get away with being a model, actually. But she opt to be a super amazing shooter in netball instead. hehe. I loved your blue toned long skirt outing the other day, picture?



She is wearing :

1. It's called baju kimono style.. very simple and comfy... (I have to ask her where she specifically bought it)
2. Super chunky necklace, great with whites


Her tips :

Wear high waist pants/jeans/skirts (if you have "spare tyre") such a good do for a relaxing weekend out.

I think i have a similar top, I bought it from ECLIPSE years ago. If I find a picture, I'll post it up ! When you wear white, you could get away with colourful accessories, and bright hijabs. Post us some pictures if you've tried!

-YAYA-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also love this kind of top, I got maneeee colours! heheheeeee. Summer hols haritu I found these kind of tops in gorgeous colours kat Seed 50% off!!!!! Each cost less than RM50 okeh, so me and my sisters bought one in every colour teeheeeee :P

Btw, HOTNESS la Yuni!!