DINAYA PAGES

Thursday, April 15, 2010

RUSY - Featured Friend

Salam!

This is the ever so glamorous, RUSY! We met in Melbourne, involved in same group+work+community+friends! We had lots of fun together, she is as bold and marvellous as she dresses!



She is wearing :

1. Black jumpsuit (Sportsgirl),

2. Black inner (Supre),

3.studded belt (Supre),

4. Necklace (Diva) and

5.Grey heels (Scooter),

6. Gradient black/grey rectangular scarf aka selendang (no brand)

Her tips :

Jumpsuit are the most comfortable thing ever! Seriously, I am considering jumpsuits as Jalan-TAR-scarf-hunting-session at the moment. Alright, I'll think again about that.

There are many types of jumpsuits, pick one that suits your body! You dress your body, not the other way around :).

I like bold fashion, but not too over-rated. That is why I go for black jumpsuit and spice it up with belts, necklace and heels. In this look, I stick to basic colours ie. black and grey but I go a little bit wild with the accessories. I particularly love the necklace because it gives a "slimming" effect (a mystery I can't solve).

Gosh not everyone can pull off jumpsuits. It looks so good RUSY! (cintaku pada heels mu terjatuh sebentar)

The last time I wore "jumpsuit" I was a teenager with my father's raggedy, oversized old orange uniform for gardening. Wonder if I should try it again!

-YAYA-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOOOOVEEEE this!!!!! wait nnti i bagi what i like :) LINA

dina rahim said...

RUSY punya style sgt cantik! RUSY please send us more your style!! suka gila ok!

Anonymous said...

hehe thanks ppl.

Dina, I will be spamming your email with lots of photos now that u asked HAHAHA.

dina rahim said...

i dont mind at all!!! we want more!! we want more!!